Physical Education Make Up Assignment
Select a book
from the LRC, your personal library, or the Public Library. Bring the
book to your instructor for his/her approval of the book to use in the
completion of this project. The book should have a fitness, athletic,
or health-related theme.
After reading your book you need to complete the following:
1. Prepare a list of 15 words and definitions taken from you book..2. Prepare 10-15 fact or opinion statements about your book.
.Complete ONE of the projects listed below:
1. Write a letter to the author. Explain the strengths and weaknesses of the book..
2. Create an original 15-clue crossword puzzle using clues and answers from the book..
3. Compare and contrast yourself to one of the characters in the book.
4. Imagine that the book you have read has been made into a movie. You must do the following: list at least 10 incidents/parts that are not necessary with your choice of actors and actresses.
5. Create a 6-sides cube that depicts important events from your book.
6. Choose one main character and create five diary/journal entries from his/her point of view. Fill the diary/journal with entries spread out over the entire period of time from the beginning to the end of the book..
7. Create a timeline to illustrate the events in the history. Illustrate when necessary.